SPOKANE: What do the current market conditions in our area mean for you? Ask me how to get your property sold and still net you the money you need in your pocket to get you
Are You Leery About Using A Realtor ® When Looking To Purchase A Home
Are you afraid or leery to use a realtor? If you are, ask yourself why? Is it because you don't want to feel pressured?
Maybe because you are just starting to think about purchasing and your testing the waters. Could it be that you
don't want a ton of phone calls or unwanted emails? You don't want to pay a realtor to do what you can do on your own!
Does any of this sound like you? If it does let me put your mind at ease. I would like to interview for the job of being your realtor.
1. It doesn't cost you anything to meet me and put me to work for you.
2. Interview me to make sure we it will be a good fit for both of us. A good relationship is key!
3. After deciding to hire me I will know exactly where you are at in the process, so I will tailor your needs with my communication.
4. You will have access to every available house on the MLS on my website so no need to search endlessly on other websites and craigslist
and having to register to find a new home that just came on the market. We spend a lot of money to make sure our website is the best
and updated hourly.
5. By working with just me you will not be getting tons of phone calls and emails from other people. I am like your "get out of jail free card"
you will be able to say "I have a realtor I'm working with".
6. I will have your best interest at heart. My promise to you is that I will work as hard as you want me to depending on where you are at
in the process. No pressure or arm twisting!
If this sounds like what you want, then give me a call at 509-710-8030. I look forward to earning your business.
You work hard for your money as do I, so when making one of the biggest transactions of your life, you want to know you have a Realtor® that is looking out for your best interest. I would love the op....