SPOKANE: What do the current market conditions in our area mean for you? Ask me how to get your property sold and still net you the money you need in your pocket to get you
5 Things To Do When Your Are Selling Your Home
1. Interview at least 3 local agents that are familiar with your neighborhood. Make sure they know and understand your neighborhood and have had transactions in that particular area. Ask for a report of their past sales in your neighborhood.
2. Stage your home. Statistics show that homes are selling faster and for better price when they are staged. The agent you hired should have a professional stager taking a look at your house. Your house has to be staged for buyer's needs not for yours. For more information on professional staging send a message to Taylor@findspokane.com
3. Let your agent present the best interior and exterior features of your property. They know what attracts potential buyers.
4. Marketing is for Professionals. With all the exposure on the internet, the pictures or movies of your property should be a very good quality. Bad pictures don't get clicks and without clicks potential buyers won't see your house. Your agent should hire a professional photographer for better results. If your agent is not willing to pay for it, hire a new agent.
5. Price your home according to the market. Ask your agent for weekly reports with the activity in your neighborhood and have your home priced according to those numbers. When you enter the market you enter in a competition with the other homes for sale. Lowest price gets more views and more chances to sell faster.
CLICK HERE for an instant home evaluation anywhere in Spokane County.
I was born and raised in Bucharest Romania where I completed my education and played professional hockey until I moved to the United States and became an American citizen. I understand what the Americ....